BMS is beeing actively developed! Feel free to interact!
Questions and bugs can be reported on github: https://github.com/masfaraud/BMSpy/issues
see also releases on github: https://github.com/masfaraud/BMSpy/releases
This is the alpha version. Code standards change rapidely, and compatibility is this version is not guarentied.
- Physical modeling in order to generate automaticaly dynamic systems from physical components layout.
- Solver major improvement: loops in dynamic system are solved as a system of equations with an optimizer.
- Sphinx Documentation
- Variables accessible at time value by DynamicSystem method
- Version number standard change
- Model Saving/Loading from file
- New version of model drawing
- Inputs renamed Signals
- Drag & Drop Model drawer
- Reorganisation into subpackages of blocks and inputs
- Bug correction for float time step
- Redefinition of number of steps
- New blocks such as saturation or coulomb
- Bug fixes
- Implement computation of derivatives at t=0 for inputs
- Implement indicator of convergence when solving at a time step
- Nice model drawing (upgrade existing drag & drop interface)